Sunday, June 3, 2012

May 29th Ontario Bypass road & Pinebrook

Aloha, I have been lagging on doing my blog, my apologies, I will do a better job in the future. The Ontario Bypass road is always a great place to hike the dogs with shade and a wide variety of trails to choose from. It was an eight pack on this day and I it reminded me of the old days when I used to take 8-12 dogs, crazy! All these dogs were soooo good, making it easy for the most part but I realized that 6 packs rule and I intend to stick with that size for the most part. We missed Miss Sasha on our hike today, she was on the bench and we will see her next week. Awesome pack today, we all had a great time. Pinebrook is also a fabulous adventure stop with great shade and buttery smooth trails to rally on. We started on the Spring trail to Lower Meeks, on to Troys trail, then Upper Meeks and around to Lower Meeks and back to the truck. A 7 pack on this hike with good energy and attitude made for a super fun and fast adventure. I have the BEST dogs, I love it!! Peace. Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment