Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 25th Bonanza Flats adventure

Aloha Friday, I want to introduce my good friend Ian Hartley! He is looking to come on as a Schwaby Dogs pack leader in the very near future. He loves the outdoors as much as the dogs and I do and has great energy! Some of you may know him from White Pine Touring, that is where I met Ian and realized after working with his dogs that he would be an excellent fit for our school. Ian has been out with me a couple of times and the dogs dig him....So do I! I look forward to introducing him to you all in the next couple of weeks. We had an excellent adventure in Bonanza flats with Roxy, Zoey and Dryfus on this cloudy day that did not produce much rain while we were out there. Still a bunch of snow near the lakes below 10420 but the open field was beautiful with running streams and flowers popping up. Gotta love this spring folks!! Happy Memorial day to everyone. Peace...Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment