Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 9th adventure

Shyanne is the grey Weimaraner



Aloha,
I have been slacking big time this week with my blog, please accept my apology and I will do a better job in the future. Mondays hike was up the 24/7 trail starting at the intersection of the East canyon road on the lower Jeremy Ranch road. You can get to Mormon flats via the dirt road heading northwest. The trail was mostly dry on this day up until the first photo which was taken on the Flying Dog trail that is north facing, it looked to be very wet and muddy so we turned around which we needed to do anyway. The front side like I said was great and one could probably do most of the south and southwest facing terrain hiking and biking. If I had not introduced Shyanne to you all yet, she is the Weimaraner that stayed with us for a week while Mo's sisters family was on spring break. It was nice to have a dog in our house even though Jazzy was not thrilled about it. The two did start getting along towards the last day. I am excited about riding my bike after a day like this.
Namaste'
Schwabydog

No comments:

Post a Comment