Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 17th White Pine Adventure




Delila Bear (front left) "Dog of The Year"

Aloha,
What a totally opposite scene from Monday! Up to six inches of new snow with more snow falling and overcast sky's, White Pine canyon was a winter play land and all the dogs were excited and exploring away in the white forest. We ventured through some amazing back country and I wished that I had brought my skis because there was some steep and fun looking runs that I had never seen before and were looking so nice to make virgin turns on. Oh well, I know now and may take the boards next time. We all got one hell of a work out which has been the theme so far this week with some long, fun and tough hikes. I have some bad ass dogs and am proud of everyone of them, especially D-Bear "Dog of the year", she is 11 and still going strong.
Live strong. Peace. Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment