Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 12th Indian winter adventure





Aloha winter,
It's back!! With up to six inches in Empire pass, our Indian winter is in full force. I made up the Indian winter, but hey, if we have an Indian summer, why not an Indian winter?? Better late than never for our water and trees and such. Not so good for the ski resorts but who cares anymore at this point, we just want spring and summer to get off to a great start this year!! We were robbed of our spring last year and I personally would like to enjoy this one on my bike and paddle board. Of course it is snowing as I write this and in all honestly makes me happy in a goofy weird way. Let's face it my friends, we need the water for such things as hero dirt for biking full lakes and streams for SUPing and beautiful flowers and trees for us all to enjoy. The dogs were out of their minds with excitement to see the return of the white stuff, like a drug babe, getting high on the big fat flakes!! It was breathtakingly beautiful on the mountains and frosty trees once we made it to Bonanza flats where the dogs were even more JACKED UP! I love their energy and it makes me happy to see so much simple joy in these amazing creatures of god. Animals are the answer along with trees.
Peace. Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment