Saturday, April 14, 2012

Aloha Friday the 13th



Aloha Friday,
Usually friday the 13th is a normal day for me and the dogs, lucky friday we call it. Today though I seemed to forget all kinds of things including my camera, so I added a photo from the awesome hike on thursday in with our second hike on the Mountain Estates trails ( which are totally sweet), with Miss Molly dog. Our first hike was in the Oaks/Solamere area on the Lost Prospector, Fox tail and Gamble Oaks trails which were half mud and half semi dry dirt, not ready for the bikes dudes. Boston from Pine Brook joined us today on this fun filled adventure and what a good dog and trooper throughout the hike given that he is totally out of shape. I hope he was not too sore this weekend. We made it through this weird forgetful day and no one was harmed or fouled so I guess it wasn't all that unlucky.
Enjoy this cold Indian winter weekend and snuggle up with your family and furry friends.
Peace....Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment