Friday, April 27, 2012

April 26th adventures

Aloha, Two fantastic hikes today with some equally fantastic dogs. Delilah Bear, Jasper, Roxy, Reo, Zoey and Dryfus were loving this day as well as I. We had warm sun and rain/thunder boomers towards the end. Lost Prospector was nice and dry for all activities, one could call it hero dirt from a bikers stand pointe. The Armstrong trail was really nice and in fine shape to be riding at least up to the King Con lift where we had to turn around due to time and the weather. As you can see, mostly dry and beautiful, I can't wait to get on my bicycle!! The super pipe is slowly melting away, which was a little sad because it is such an amazing structure! Life is good. You all have an awesome weekend, my family and I are heading up to Vernal to camp, bike, hike and SUP!! Peace. Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment