Friday, December 30, 2011

Dec 29th Summit Park and Daly adventures.





Aloha,
Rain? Are you kidding me?? Don't get me wrong, I like rain, but in December?? Not too happy about it but we made the best of it and tried to stay high and in the snow. On our way up the trail in Summit Park we ran into the evil mud, it's not supposed to be the mud season!! What is going on Mother?? We all need to do some serious snow dancing and praying for that white magic to fall so we can get this winter started.
Daly was still ok with mostly snow covered trails but that won't last long if this keeps up!
A friend posted on Face book that the bike riding is better than the skiing and I believe it so my family is headed south for the winter to do just that, and maybe jump on the SUP board for a few strokes.
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE!! LET US ALL DO SOME GOOD THIS NEXT YEAR FOR OUR FAMILIES, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, THOSE IN NEED AND MOTHER EARTH.
PEACE AND LOVE
Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment