Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dec 21st Winter Solstice Adventure




Aloha,
Happy Winter Solstice to everyone! It just gets brighter and brighter from her on out!! Today in Summit park we saw two moose, lots of squirrels with Roxy thinking she was a cat walking on logs hoping her little friends would come out to play and slippery trails. We call it dust on crust-icey base with a thin layer of new snow on top, I could of used my hiking crampons because I almost fell on my bum bum many times. It was still beautiful and always great to be in the forest with all the wildlife and huge trees, one of our favorite places in PC to play in. Roxy, Bodi Ikar and Ivan were diggin' it too ,frolicking through the new snow for two fun filled hours. Summit Park is another sweet spot for hiking right now and I recommend bringing your cat tracks for traction but leave the skis and boards home, there is just not enough of the white stuff yet, it will be here my friends, patients!
Peace. Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment