Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dec 27th adventures




Aloha,
A lost dog with a happy ending today. I was listening to KPCW like I do everyday and heard that a friends six month old Vizsla was lost the day before in Round Valley. I called Wriggly's owner and offered to take my pack and look for him. With a silent prayer to god and help from my dogs we found him 20 minutes into our hike, it was an amazing feeling and brought a smile to my dogs and my face and tears to the owners. I am happy to say that Wriggly is doing well and 2011 came to a happy close.
If you happen to lose your dog, here are a couple tips. First, do not panic, remember your energy feeds into the dog. Secondly, stay where you are and calmly call your dog then back track to where you lost him. Third, go back to the starting point of your hike, many dogs will return to your vehicle or the beginning point of the hike. Lastly, call KPCW or go on their website kpcw.org lost and found. Also, having a little faith can go a long way:)
Peace and good karma
Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment