Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 4th and 5th adventures

Aloha
What a smashing start to the week with a good snow storm and cold conditions for light, well, for spring at least, fluffy snow. One guy told me he had one of his best days of the year, I have heard that a lot this year. The dogs and I were diggin' it in Pinebrook running into no one, I think many people are transitioning over to summer sports or in the gym getting ready. We love it!! My pack today was awesome, Jake, Bailey, Roxy, Max and Harry.
Summit park the next day was a different story to say the least. Heavy heavy snow and warm!! We started out skinning up and I had a bad gut feeling so I put the board on 25 minutes into the hike and rode down. I'm glad my gut was speaking to me because it sucked dude! I strapped on the snow shoes which turned out to be a much better decision and we all had a lovely hike. Peace out. Schwaby


No comments:

Post a Comment