Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 11th Schwaby Dogs adventure





Aloha
What a gorgeous spring day, it almost felt like early March with the fresh semi light powder and slightly chilly air. Has this been a winter to remember or what? I heard that this years snowpack is equal to the early 80's, remember the monsterous dumping year of '83/'84 and the river running down state street? Yeah baby, it has been one of the biggest snow years I have personally seen and there is more to come my friends. It sure beats the heck out of mud season so bring on the weather and throw some sun in there too please. On this glorious day we hiked to one of the higher peaks in Summit Park with a bad ass pack of fired up and fun dogs. I wish that I had brought the board but monster stepping down the mountain on snowshoes turned out to be a gas! Life is good.....Peace. Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment