Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 14th

Aloha,
New day, new adventure, and awesome riding in Daly canyon with two of my best friends Jasper and Finnigan. A well deserved super fun day out for Schwaby and friends after April 13th's not so lucky day. Should I be superstitious?? No...13 is one of my lucky numbers!! I had been eye balling and dreaming of this run in Daly canyon all year long and it finally came true. We started on the King Rd trail up on to the Town Loop,up up up onto the Mid Mt Trail, formerly the 8000er trail to the dream run, which a friend has named Hailey's bowl, after one of her past dogs. The snow before this was wet and heavy and the ground was settling making these crazy whooshing sounds, kind of creepy and really cool at the same time. Jasper, Finnigan and I had worked up quite a sweat by this pointe and now it was time to rip it up!! Oh what fun it is to surf and run on untracked pow pow!! A little easier to surf than run so I had a little bigger grin on my face than my buddies, but all were happy. Grrreat day!! Life is good. Schwaby


No comments:

Post a Comment