Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 27th Empire pass





Aloha,
Another day out skiing with the dogs, and I get paid for this? It's awesome and my four legged buddies love the skis! It's a speed thing and the only time I can out run them if you know what I mean. Today the snow was totally different from the previous day with wind swept hills that were crunchy on the bottom with a layer of light snow on top making for sketchy turns but still fun. Again today I fell on my ass twice on the ice, DAMIT that hurts!! I guess I deserve it after laughing out loud watching Reo take a couple really good end over end diggers the other day. That boy takes some good ones I tell ya! Another fun duo to watch is Roxy and Dryfus, they have become very close buddies and go at it big time as you can see. Notice Zoey is a spectator in this one, smart girl. Let's hope it dumps my friends, we really need it.
Rock on! Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment