Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 26th Daly Canyon winter adventure

Judge Mine & Smelter

Let's wrastle!!

Aloha,
The snow is back , even though just a couple of inches, we appreciate the white stuff to stave off the mud season. The snow has been manky mashed potatoes to say the least lately, making for unstable conditions so I brought my snowshoes and I'm glad I did because we were post holing big time getting fresh tracks off of the Empire link trail. Even with the shoes I took a couple good diggers flat on my face. Roxy, Zoey and Reo were gung ho today and were going for it in the fresh pow pow, running, jumping and tackling one another, always fun to watch, they are so agile and quick! Never a dull moment when it dumps. A dogs life is good!
Peace...Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment