Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nov 8th Colony & Sweeney's adventures





Aloha,
Another moose today and really close too. We have been seeing many of these magnificent creatures lately coming down the mountain for food and the dogs have much respect for them. The
Colony on the Canyons ski runs had up to 5 inches of fresh snow on them which the dogs were lovin' and got my juices flowing with excitement and my sweat on as well. Now I'm getting pumped for the season to officially begin!! Jasper is especially diggin' the snow, I think it's his favorite time of the year.
Sweeney's, where we saw Mr Moose had much less snow with some dry patches of trail for easy
hiking. The dogs and I always enjoy this area for all the awesome trails and scenery, to bad it is coming to a close for us very soon. Life is good:) Peace...Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment