Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve adventure

 Baby it's cold outside.....Roxy, Magic and Nala enjoying the cold, beautiful new snow!!
 Lets GO!!!
 WE LOVE FRESH POW POW!!
 Face shot for Roxy!!
 Ooooh Boy!!  That's some good action!!
Aloha,

Iron Canyon was a popular spot today with  lots of people and dogs out enjoying the new happy snow.  My guys were awesome listeners even with all the distractions!!  There was probably at least a foot and a half of fresh puder to romp and play in and we did just that.  We made it up to the Colony to catch a view but the fog and snow storm set in by the time we arrived so I put on the snow shoes that I carried up on my back and shredded the Knar with my pups!! The dogs were pumped up during the hike with all the action going on and were tired by the end.   Life is good on a powder day!!:)
Something I always work on with my dogs is patience.  They wait to get out of the truck one at a time, stay seated or laying down for photos and follow the pack leader.  Patience is very important in your dogs education!! It helps them to relax and  to be good listeners. Good dogs are good listeners.
Peace.  Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment