Saturday, February 18, 2012

Feb 16th and 17th adventures






Aloha,

Thursday was one of the most spectacular days of the winter and I erased all my photos before down loading them onto my computer!! Bummer! Oh well, say la vie. Aloha Friday was a good day as well with Ikar, Ivan and Roxy in Eagle Pointe I'm calling it. Just across the street from the White Barn on 224. There are some super cool trails and we rallied all through them and even found a TREASURE! Just a four point antler that one of our deer friends left for us. Summit Park was our next high altitude adventure with a new pack member joining us. His name is Gus the "Golden boy" retriever and he has a lot of fun energy. Dryfus was not to sure of him at first but by the middle of our hike on the top of this peak they were pals. Our last adventure of the day, Schwaby grabbed Shadow for the final hike of the day in the Colony on his skis. Wow, I new she was fast but didn't know how fast she was until I stepped into my skis and flew down the cordaroy groomers just before the sun went down. Few, what a day!! You all have a fabulous weekend!!
Peace out! Schwaby

1 comment: