Saturday, September 24, 2011

Aloha Fridays adventure to Daly classics 9/23/2011




Aloha Friday!
Today was a day of classics. What I mean is classic trails that have been around since the beginning of mountain biking in PC. Trails such as the Daly Grind, Tour de Suds and Speed Bag. All of these trails have been modified and detoured throughout the years but there are still original sections still in place and it brought me back in time and made me smile thinking of all the cool adventures I have enjoyed for the past 16 years. We also played on some of the newer classics such as Johns 99, Empire Link and Mid Mountain. Daly remains to be my all time favorite place to be in Park City and I think the dogs will agree with me. We have seen more moose there than anywhere else in Summit County and the trails are down right RADD!! I felt this was the perfect place to go for Brophy and Ty's last adventure of the year and it was all that...PERFECTO MUNDO!! We will miss the Ray's and wish them all a happy ending to 2011.
God bless and peace...Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment