Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 9th snowy adventure

Aloha,
Well my friends....it looks like winter is sticking around for awhile and there is nothing we can do about it except to run away to the desert like my family and I did to ride our bikes and hike it up with our daughter who by the way was an awesome hiker, we are so proud of her!!
Moab was really nice, and actually a little chilly at night, but the riding and hiking was fabulous! My best buddies Roxy Aspen Dryfus and I headed for the hills of Deer Valley with all this new snow, at least a foot I would say, and it was Sierra cement!! Nice tour, going down was the hard part and as you can see the visibility was knar knar dudes, so we jumped in the trees to make our way down. I've said it before and I will say it again, it sure beats the mud!! I have to finally admit, Schwaby is growing tired of all the white and would really like to ride his bike and wear shorts and slaps. Oh well, we will have to make the best of it and the dogs really do love it. Keep the faith. Peace and Mahalo to you all. Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment