Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 20th Guardsman Rd adventure

Aloha Friday,
I was visiting with my dad on this stormy day and he left me with this quote. "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain." Is that cool or what! So what did we do? Went up high and danced in the snow and wind, it was totally awesome!! We missed Dryfus on our adventure, he was having a sick day and we hope he is feeling better. Our guest was Shiva Shiva, yes I said that twice because it is such a great name you have to say it twice. The weather was crazy with snow, wind, rain and a bit of sun, something we all have been yearning for lately. I am here to say folks, that our higher trails will be a while before riding and hiking them as you obviously can see from the pics, it's amazing how much snow is still up there!! The small critters were out searching for food on the snowy tundras and driving the dogs crazy, especially Aspen and Roxy who attempted to catch them, but were not having any success, not even close. Fast little dudes and the dogs were having a blast trying. The dogs know that I will not let them get my little buddies. You all enjoy this fabulous weekend. Peace out. Schwaby



No comments:

Post a Comment