Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 3rd 4th & 5th adventures






Aloha,
The start of this week was brilliant with all the booming colors and ideal weather! Monday was an interesting day with three different playgrounds. My excellent 5 pack and me started out on the Root Cellar trail in Daly over to Grave Digger before getting called out by my wife for something she needed out of my truck. We met with her at the dog park by NAC and played there with my daughter Kya and some other dogs, my first time at this particular park, and I have to admit it was fun playing with Kya and the other dogs. I am not a big fan of these small dog parks. After my wife and daughter left for their vacation we ended our day with a jaunt in Round Valley. Talk about variety! Fun day!
Tuesdays adventure put us on the Collins and Robs trails which were in fine shape and quite lovely. Another nice day to be outside.
Wednesdays adventure was another story...As you can see in the pics it was looking like a storm was coming and it came all right. We were about 30 minutes into the hike on the T&G trails before the rain started to pour and then snow by the time we were on The Road to Ruby. Everybody was soaked to the bone and running in the mud. It's here my friends, lets get excited! I do hope that we get some more nice days before the white stuff really starts to fly. See you next week, my wife and I are headed to Powell. Peace and Mahalo. Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment