Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Aug 15 & 16 adventures





Aloha,
Back from a fun trip down to Brian Head with good friends, biking, hiking and a bit of beer drinking at the Festival of flavors. I felt refreshed after having a couple days off and the dogs had refreshing energy as well. Mondays hike up Iron canyon was interesting with some serious bush whacking. My brilliant idea to take a short cut up to the new Mid Mt trail got us in to some seriously steep terrain that left a few marks on Schwaby's shins. We finally made it to our trail and lumbered our way back down the steep trail, I was beat down and happy to be done. Todays hike was a bit mellower in the Colony with my eight pack of great dogs, I was still pooped from yesterday. Keep on keepin' on!! Live Strong. Schwaby

No comments:

Post a Comment