Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 21st & 22nd adventures



Aloha my friends,
I have to say the first two days of spring have been quite fabulous! With the high winds and light dustings throughout each day it feels like the sandy dunes, smooth and creamy and oh so much fun! Summit Park was all anew, with parts of the trails disappearing into the hill side and not a single riders track to be seen....Let the spring riding begin! This is one of the many reasons why we live here and also why it is the preferred time of year for most of my dogs. We love the freshies sun and corn too. Tuesdays run was right on par with Mondays conditions but this time out in the Woodland/Uintas area where not one peep from a bird fox deer moose or any type of animal, weird yet surreal and magical. We were the only animals making tracks on this day as our route was cleared by the latest storms once again by Mother Nature, Thanks Mom! I am dedicating todays adventure to our beloved Cody who left this earth Saturday. Cody was a dear friend and pack member of Schwaby Dogs for many fun filled and exciting adventures and he will surely be missed. Cody always liked to be out in front scouting our route and was a loyal friend and companion with an awesome attitude. We love you Cody. Our warmest condolences to Dr Mike and Julie McFadden. Cody is our White Husky in the middle with the big smile:)
I will post the two days of adventures tomorrow, for my wife took the card reader, I guess it's time to purchase one of my own.
PEACE-MICHAEL

No comments:

Post a Comment